How 603 Pest is working to keep you safe
With an earlier than usual start to the pest season due to a warmer and less snowy winter, we’ve begun working with our customers on tick and mosquito treatments, external power sprays and other related work. Much of this work is done outside of the house and there is no need for entering a home.
With the great concern over the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to assure you that we take safety very seriously.
To highlight some of our procedures that are designed to protect our customers:
- We have very specific glove removal procedures which our technicians are trained to do outside of our customers’ homes.
- We wear disposable shoe covers.
- Respirators may be worn at our customer’s request.
- Our technicians are trained to meet and follow the CDC requirement of being at least 6’.5’’ away from customers when there is face-to-face interaction.
- We no longer require customer signatures on our iPads for completed services.
- We do not need to enter buildings for exterior only treatments for ants, bees, wasps and occasional invaders.
- If unfinished basements are accessible from outside, we will inspect and service those areas as well.
As a community-based business, we place great value on providing the best, most reliable and safest service. We are flexible and understanding and will work with our customers to address any additional pest servicing needs you have. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
– Jeff Richard and the 603 Pest team