Rodent Control Overview
If rodents such as chipmunks, squirrels, mice, or rats are invading and damaging your home or property, your rodent removal professionals at 603 Pest Control are at your service.
As your local pest control specialist, we are more than a rodent exterminator because we apply proven strategies for how to get rid of rodents, as well as how to prevent their return.
603 Pest Control interior and exterior rodent programs are proven, multi-step rodent control methods that remove and repel rodents from your home or work property.
Rodent Control Solutions
Our proven 603 Pest Control rodent treatment is a multi-part process.
The steps of the proven 603 Pest Control rodent control process are:
- Perform a thorough pest inspection to thoroughly identify areas of rodent infestation
- Seal all entry ways into home or building, from foundation to attic (walls, corner boards, etc.)
- Place and set multiple appropriately-sized traps in targeted interior areas to kill rodents
- Return in two weeks to remove traps and dead rodents
Let our team of experts at 603 Pest Control quickly identify the source and site of your rodent infestation, and work to strategically and effectively remove it for you
How to Identify Rodent Activity Around Your Home or Property
Rodents are annual pests. Squirrels typically enter a home or building from high points such as eaves on an exterior wall, or gable end walls, and they nest in the attic insulation located above the ceiling.
Key ways to identify rodent invasion include:
- Sounds of movement – primarily in attics or basements
- Rodent dropping sightings – since they continuously defecate
Disease and Property Damage that Rodents, Chipmunks, or Squirrels Can Cause
Property Damage that Rodents Can Cause:
- Rodents can cause fires by chewing electrical wires in walls and areas from the basement to the attic.
- Rodents can cause flood damage by chewing plastic plumbing such as flexible plastic piping.
- Rodent access points invite other pests to invade and damage your house or property.
Disease or Illness that Rodents Can Cause for People and Pets:
- Contaminated rodent droppings can trigger asthma and allergies, and cause illnesses such as salmonella and campylobacteriosis.
- Squirrels and chipmunks can carry fleas, leading to health issues and disease for inhabitants & guests.
Rodents are mammals characterized by a single pair of front teeth. They are typically social, with varied diets and complex communication. They tend to be small with long tails. Some species, including house mice and Norway rats, are serious pests that eat your food, leave a mess in your home, and spread disease and illness. Rodents are invasive, reproduce very quickly, and can cause frustration and danger when they move into your home or business property.